Why the Lifepack CR Plus Defibrillator ?
Simple Design and simple to use yet full of advanced technology, is the reason why the CR Plus Defibrillator
its so good.
When a person is struck down with a Sudden Cardiac Arrest
the rescue scenario should be as simple as possible.
The Lifepack CR Plus does this well with only two steps to get it working.
- Firstly turn on the defibrillator
- Secondly Attach electrodes to the patient and listen to the voice prompts from the unit.
As a result you have a much less complex unit than other defibrillators, while allowing a rescuer to focus on giving good CPR.
Also the Lifepack CR Plus has a high level of compliance to the ANZCOR / Australian Resussitation Council guidelines
Compliance to Anzcor guidelines includes;
- Fast time to shock, 1 min 33 sec,
- Escalating joules therapy and
- Default initial energy of 200 joules
The Physio Control Lifepack CR Plus
is one of the best entry level units on the market.