Defibrillation is easy, CPR is the hard part…
- ICG-based CPR Advisor gives the rescuer feedback on compressions based on actual cardiac output: “Push Harder,” “Push Faster,” “Push Slower” or reassurance that they are performing “Good Compressions.”
- Compact and lightweight, 28–56% smaller than other portable AEDs on the market and weighing only 1.1kgs.
- Easy to use. Audio and visual prompts guide the user step by step through the rescue process. Three large, easy-to-see icons illuminate: “Attach pads,” “Do not touch the patient,” and “It is safe to touch the patient” to facilitate the rescue process.
- Ophisticated SCOPE biphasic waveform technology adjusts patient impedance to maximize effective shock delivery.
- HeartSine’s practical Pad-Pak combines battery and electrodes into one cartridge – one date to monitor and only one item to replace on expiration or after use.
- Automatic self-check.
- The 500P defibrillator has a rating of IP56, providing the highest level of protection from dust and moisture ingress.
- Suitable for adults and children.
- Controls and electrodes are accessible even if the HeartSine Samaritan PAD is still in the case.
- Integrated metronome prompts the CPR chest compression rate.
- Events are recorded, with the time, date, ECG trace and duration, shock delivery information and CPR intervals.
- CE Marked.
- 7 year warranty