We highly recommend the LIFEPAK® CR Plus defibrillator as it is simple to use and one of the only defibrillators on the market in Australia that meets the recommendations of the Australian Resuscitation Council / ANZCOR guidelines.
The LIFEPAK® CR Plus features some of the same advanced technology trusted by emergency medical professionals – yet simple to use -this defibrillator is designed specifically for the first person to respond to a victim of sudden cardiac arrest (SCA).
Unlike AEDs with complex prompts and limited energy for defibrillation, the fully automatic LIFEPAK® CR Plus AED combines an easy two-step operation, just the right level of guidance, and the capability to escalate to 360 joules when needed.
- Ideally suited to infrequent or advanced users private and commercial placements.
- Escalating joules therapy to 360J combined with being one of the fastest units on the market to become shock ready.
- Very simple to use, clear instructions, only two steps required to get the unit operational.
- Fully automatic – No shock button necessary. Also available in semi Automatic configuration.
- Infant / Child Electrode capability.
- Minimum maintenance – One of the lowest required on the market.
- 8 Year Warranty
The unit comes ready to use and includes a carry case, extra electrodes, extra charge pack battery charger and AMBU Res-Cue Mask Kit. The CR Plus unit also features one of the lowest cost of ownership in the AED industry. Simple to maintain with a synchronized CHARGE-PAK battery charger and electrode replacement cycle and one of the longest warranty’s in the industry at 8 years.
AED Authority are authorized Physio Control Distributors.
Contact us now for more information on the LIFEPAK® CR Plus defibrillator.