New from Physio Control.
The LIFEPAK® CR2 Essential Defibrillator is all about better technology for better outcomes. New to the market the Physio Control LIFEPAK® CR2 Essential Defibrillator is designed for indoor and outdoor use. Proven superior by competitive testing, the ground-breaking LIFEPAK® CR2 Essential Defibrillator will keep the rescuer focused on what really matters -saving a life.
This fully automatic defibrillator evaluates the heart rhythm once electrode pads have been applied. Delivers a shock, if a shockable rhythm is detected without any assistance. While other AEDs may be difficult to use, the LIFEPAK® CR2 Essential Defibrillator uses simple graphics, audible instructions and automated features to help users remain focused.
Suitable for first-time users or professional rescue personnel.
Meets the recommendations of the Australian Resuscitation Council/ANZCOR guidelines.
- Layered design with easy-to-follow, bold graphics – Both trained and untrained AED users clearly know how to begin.
- QUIK-STEP™ electrodes – Peel directly off the base for faster side-by-side placement.
- Metronome and CPR coaching – Sets an effective pace and audibly guides users.
- Child Mode – Toggle to Child Mode for reduced energy and CPR guidance appropriate for children.
- ClearVoice™ technology – Detects background noise and adjusts volume for clear instruction.
- Highest available energy – Up to 360J for more effective shocks as needed.
- Bilingual – Toggle between two pre-set languages when using the device. (Optional)
- LIFEPAK TOUGH™ – IP55 rating for challenging environments.
- 8-year warranty – Backed by an 8-year warranty.