The LIFEPAK CR2 WiFi comes with the most advanced technology, WiFi tracking and monitoring.Easy to use, due to the unique QUIK-STEP electrodes and the only AED that allows CPR compressions during heart rhythm analysis.
- Wireless connectivity
- Layered design with easy to follow graphics
- Analysis during chest compressions – allowing continuous CPR
- ClearVoice™ technology – adjusts volume depending on background noise
- QUIK-STEP™ electrodes for faster placement
- Highest available energy
- Energy Selection: Adult 200J > 300J > 360J | Paediatric 50J > 75J > 90J
- Fastest time to first shock
- Metronome & CPR coaching
- Child mode
- Bilingual capabilities
- Suitable for challenging environments
- Opening the lid turns the unit on – no need to press the on/off button!
- Electrode pads can be used on both adult and paediatric patients
Available unit options:
Fully-automatic Defibrillator: Automatically shocks the patient if a shockable heart rhythm is detected.
Semi-automatic Defibrillator: Shock button is required to be pushed if a shockable heart rhythm is detected.