New from Physio Control
The LIFEPAK® CR 2 Defibrillator incorporates leading user design and the latest technology of any other defibrillator currently on the market.
Suitable for first time users or professional rescue personnel !!
Meets the recommendations of the Australian Resuscitation Council / ANZCOR guidelines.
WiFi and Cellular Network connectivity capable through Physio Controls LIFELINKcentral™ & LIFENET® System
New to the market the Physio Control CR2 defibrillator represents a significant step forward in the way that defibrillators are used. The diverse CR2 defibrillator suits a wide range of user markets ranging from completely inexperienced public access users through to professional users.
The new Physio Control CR2 defibrillator is still one of the fastest units to shock on the market and also still features its high escalating joules therapy to 360 Joules.
This defibrillator also incorporates physio Controls LIFELINKcentral™ AED Program Manager, This unique program manager self-monitors the defibrillator either via Wi Fi or a Cellular network. The Lifepak CR2 provides location and defibrillator status information that alert the user to anything that may affect the readiness of the defibrillator.
- Layered design with easy to follow bold graphics – Suitable for both trained and untrained AED users and ensures all users know how to begin.
- QUIK-STEP™ electrodes – Peel directly off the base for faster side-by-side placement.
- cprINSIGHT™ analysis technology – Analyses for shockable rhythm during chest compression’s with no need to pause.
- Metronome and CPR coaching – Sets an effective pace and audibly guides users, detecting and correcting technique as needed.
- ClearVoice™ technology – Detects background noise and adjusts volume for clear instruction.
- Highest available energy – Up to 360J for more effective shocks as needed.
- In Built Child / Infant Mode – Only one set of electrodes are required for the defibrillator with push button control for Adult and Infant Modes.
- LIFEPAK TOUGH™ – IP55 rating for challenging environments.
- LIFENET® System. – The LIFENET® System can give emergency responder’s a complete picture of a sudden cardiac event either before or after they arrive Via WiFi or the Cellular Network.