The Phillips Heart Start OnSite Defibrillator is the ideal unit for someone who is looking for a defibrillator to suit a home or office. The Philips Heart Start features simple operation and voice prompts to assist the first responder to a sudden cardiac arrest. The Phillips heart start defibrillator with Life Guidance technology acts as a personnel coach to guide you through a cardiac emergency with a simple step by step process.
- Life Guidance technology to guide the user through the entire process from placing the electrodes, performing CPR and delivering a defibrillating shock.
- Smart Analysis Automatically assesses the person’s heart rhythm and will only administer a shock if required.
- Simple to use allows almost anyone to treat the most common cause of sudden cardiac arrest by delivering
a shock quickly and effectively.
- With the addition of a special pads cartridge you can use your existing Heart Start defibrillator as a trainer.
- Virtually ready to use out of the box.
Phillips philosophy with the HeartStart OnSite defibrillator was to make a simple unit that almost anyone can use. Adaptive instructions keep the user on track while intelligent sensors automatically deliver the right therapy to the patient.
Smart pad technology is another feature of the HeartStart defibrillator, when placed on the patients skin they then provide feedback to the defibrillator allowing it to adapt its voice instructions to your actions and your pace. The smart pads sense when they have been placed on the patient and when you have completed each step.
This intuitive system ensures that each step is completed correctly as the system won’t announce the next step unless you are ready. A key benefit of this is that the user won’t necessarily feel rushed overwhelmed or slowed down while using defibrillator.