Equipped with Real CPR Help technology when used with the CPR-D padz, to assist first responders with performing high quality CPR.
- CPR coaching and real-time feedback with use of the CPR-D Padz®
- Lid designed to be placed under a victim’s shoulders to optimize an open airway
- Uses consumer lithium 123A batteries
- Single piece electrode pads
- Energy Selection: Adult Pad-Pak 120J > 150J > 200J | Paediatric-Pak 50J > 70J > 85J
- LCD text prompts
Available unit options:
Fully-automatic Defibrillator: Automatically shocks the patient if a shockable heart rhythm is detected.
Semi-automatic Defibrillator: Shock button is required to be pushed if a shockable heart rhythm is detected.