- AED Authority will only accept the return of any Goods where it must do so pursuant to any applicable law (including the Australia Consumer Law) or it agrees to do so, in its absolute discretion.
- Subject to any express requirement in the Australian Consumer Law, authorised returns must be freight prepaid by the Purchaser and will only be accepted if they are in a saleable condition (as determined by AED Authority) and, unless otherwise agreed with AED Authority, returned within 14 days of delivery to the Purchaser.
- If you wish to return goods because you have changed your mind (or for other reasons outside of your statutory rights) or incorrectly ordered, you may request return of goods for exchange or account credit subject to restocking fee of $10 or 10% of the invoice value (whichever is the greater).
- The Purchaser shall not carry out any remedial work to allegedly defective Goods without first obtaining the written consent of AED Authority to do so.
Unless otherwise agreed by AED Authority in writing, the Purchaser shall have no right to cancel any Purchase Order.
Warranty and Liability
- AED Authority accepts no liability, other than any liability it must accept pursuant to the Australian Consumer Law or other applicable law, for any claim of any kind whatsoever (including without limitation for loss of profits or consequential or indirect loss) by the Purchaser or any other person arising out of or in connection with:
- any conditions, warranties, descriptions, representations, conditions as to fitness or suitability for any purpose, tolerance to any conditions, merchantability or otherwise, whether express or implied by law, trade custom or otherwise; or
- any representations, warranties, conditions or agreement made by any agent or representative and AED Authority expressly excludes all such conditions, warranties, representations, descriptions and agreements to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- AED Authority’s liability shall not, in all circumstances, exceed the price paid by the Purchaser for the Goods which have been purchased by the Purchaser.
- Without limiting the generality of clause 16(a), AED Authority will not be liable for any:
- defects or damage caused in whole or part by misuse, abuse, neglect, electrical or other overload, unsuitable lubricant, improper installation, repair, alteration or accident;
- transportation, installation, removal, labour or other costs; or
- technical advice or assistance given or tendered by AED Authority to the Purchaser in connection with the manufacture, construction or supply of Goods.
- Nothing in these Terms excludes, restricts or modifies any condition, warranty or liability which is implied by the Australian Consumer Law or other applicable laws.